bay area born child of pakistani immigrants. raised between the east and west coasts. it was interesting.
grew up to be a wharton educated corporate marketer turned independent artist.
shot editorial, commercial, and other commissioned work for rad clients like adidas, google, casper, red bull, and cfda .
- now playing: kllo, ravyn lenae, andrew bird
- travel vibe: chefchaouen, new orleans, barcelona
- food: malaysian, brazilian, middle eastern
- spirit: chi gong, meditation, kundalini yoga
- fact: swallowed a quarter as a small child
- joy: biking along the costa rican coast listening to feist
- drive: true self-realization, healing, + harmony for us all
- core value: authenticity
- known to: randomly meow like a cat
increasingly exploring the intersection between media, the arts, community building, personal healing, and social progress — particularly in relation to women and people of color.
settling into an expanded self view as an idea generator, strategic problem solver, storyteller, and facilitator.
presently cultivating a mélange of multidisciplinary projects and partnerships for social impact.
— brooklyn. 2017.